Developers Log 7/23/17 I'm back!!
It has been a few months since I have made a post, but fear not for I have still been hard at work. I have suspended Dookie Tower for the time being, as the gameplay was not turning out to be as fun as I wanted it to be (play tested it with some of my friends and it didn't turn out too well)
Since then I have been hard at work on a Tamagachi inspired game. I am 3/4 done with creating a full game loop.
- Always on stats without a network connection (similar to Animal Crossing)
- Feeding and Happiness system
- Fortune Wheel that uses coins and gives prizes
- Simple mini game involving avoiding obstacles and collecting resources
- Stats Page with the games current stats
- Treasure chest with daily coin grab
- Shop to buy food and accessories
- Play/ Toy mechanic
- Hatching mechanic
- Death Mechanic
- Consistent user interface